Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Felt so nice!

         I received the cutest book for Christmas. Big Little FELT Universe. It's one that I had checked out from the library, but after I took one look inside, I decided I had to make everything in it. My husband knew I would need more time with it, so it was under the tree Christmas morning. So as a thank you for being such an intuitive guy, the first thing I made was for him. 
        He loves bamboo and has tried to have it on his desk at work, but much to his avail, it just doesn't accept his work as a suitable living environment. So, for his birthday I made the little pot of bamboo. 

        The next thing I want to make is the campfire for my son's tee-pee, my girls are dying for the cake, and there's a laptop that are all just too cute for words. They're not quick projects. It's a labor of love but it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment